Reports Discussions Guides Events Chat

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Administrator Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First Class1 year registeredTagger First Class10000 Experience Points
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,840 Times in 1,405 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Users Country Flag

Default Join the Event Master Team - win a Uber Set

That's right!
    Join the EM team -- win a Uber / Ancient Set for your own account or your guild mate. Every month we will give per 1 set of your choice if you are being active member and do your best as staff team. Join only if you know what it takes!

Let me clear you the situation and what it takes:
    1. You must follow truism: http://forums.infinitymuonline.com/s...efore-you-post
    2. You must do events every day or at least every next day. If it happens that you didn't for a week inactivity you will be demoted for period of full 2 weeks and you can re-join again
    3. You agree to stay in the team at least 1 year from now. If you fail to be bound by this then nothing will happen just your Uber / Ancients Sets that you won will be wiped out.
    4. If you fail and we detect that you can't handle the GM position then you will be demoted without notice for period of full 2 weeks and you can re-apply again with hope that you learned from your mistakes.

Everyone can apply for a Event Master without any required properties!
    Applications are directly accepted here. Post your character in-game and tell what you plan to do for helping our community grow after you will be promoted as Event Master. Don't be shy because I won't bite you or take it too seriously. It's a game and we are friends! Applications will be taken in very easy way. Just try to apply!

All Event Masters will be watched over by the HGM and GMs.

This is also applicable to our current staff members except for the Head GM and moderators.

Thank You,
    The InfinitYMU Team

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome to InfinityMU 100x Edition!
    24/7 Support Email:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vote every 12 hours to make your home server No.1

Blessed By The Sea Achievements:
    Social1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Users Country Flag

In game name: TheReason

There has been a big discussion going on about our current staff team and its unactivity as stated, if you've missed that disscusion have a look at it, http://forums.infinitymuonline.com/s...imer-and-Euge) Now, i never planned to become Game Master or part of staff team in infinitymu just because i like to enjoy the game everyday without any enchancment. But i can see that current staff team is very lacking "quality over quantity" therefore i want to do my best and help this community out, i have a lot of experiance and knowlegde in this part of the district. By becoming a game master i would look towards a long time perspective in the future. I could go on and on about why i am applying this way, if you are interested please leave me a personal message or contact with me via personal message or ingame i could explain you more.

Thats all for now, cheers and lets all enjoy the game as long as we can!

3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Svaiker For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveTagger Second ClassRecommendation First Class1 year registered
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,607 Times in 694 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TheReason View Post
    In game name: TheReason

There has been a big discussion going on about our current staff team and its unactivity as stated, if you've missed that disscusion have a look at it, http://forums.infinitymuonline.com/s...imer-and-Euge) Now, i never planned to become Game Master or part of staff team in infinitymu just because i like to enjoy the game everyday without any enchancment. But i can see that current staff team is very lacking "quality over quantity" therefore i want to do my best and help this community out, i have a lot of experiance and knowlegde in this part of the district. By becoming a game master i would look towards a long time perspective in the future. I could go on and on about why i am applying this way, if you are interested please leave me a personal message or contact with me via personal message or ingame i could explain you more.

Thats all for now, cheers and lets all enjoy the game as long as we can!
    PM me so we can get in contact

Other signatures: [
    ] [
    ] [
    ] [
    ] [
    ] [
    ] [
    ] [
    ] [
    ] [
    ] [
    ] [
    ] [
    ] [

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andromeda For This Useful Post:

Police
    Level completed: 0%,
    Points required for next Level: 0
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.5%
    Overall activity: 99.5%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranYour first GroupTagger First ClassRecommendation First Class
    Awards:
    Posting Award

Thanks
    Thanked 2,136 Times in 1,282 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Users Country Flag

In game name and in forum name: Alin

First let me say that 5 years playing infinitymu100x and saw many things both good and bad.I did a few exceptions before, from the rules but time passed and I've changed more. I'm online in game very long especially in the VIP server.
    Now I work as an electrical engineer and my life has changed. I'm playing this game because I like it very much, both people and community they belong.
    I would like to get into the staff team to help people and to want to stay as much in the game and i am willing to do events every day.
    I do not want to receive any gift set or anything because I bought and I will buying all what I need.
    So I would like to have the opportunity to help this community.
    It remains at your latitude to decide this thing.

With esteem and respect

Alin
    Last edited by Alin; 09-26-2015 at 09:44 PM.
    Welcome to InfinityMU 100x Edition!
    Vote every 12 hours
    Donation email:

24/7 support email:

7. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Alin For This Useful Post:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Level completed: 31%,
    Points required for next Level: 139
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 139
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first Group1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Users Country Flag

Hello my name is Christian Sanchez , I am already 23 years of age. I've started playing infinitymu since 2010 or 2011 and I found my happiness here in infinitymu. If ever I will be accept on the GM team I will do my best and making events in game , just to make our players to be happy and having fun when their in game. And I wanna bring back those happy days here in 100x edition. And also if I will be accepted here I will stick to this server 100x , but I will not stop playing our sister server 99999x. I will recruit players to join our community , and also help those players if they have a questions about the game I will answer it with some of my little knowledge about the game. And yes i am new here but I am a quick learner and I will do my best to show you that I can handle the Game Master position. I will share my free time and make events when I am in game , I will make events everyday , and when the time comes that I can't handle it I will talk to our administrator about the situation. And I accept all the rules based on our Administrator posted above.

Let's have some fun. . .

Forum name: Diaval
    In-Game: Bonzito
    Last edited by Chanz; 10-21-2015 at 02:01 PM.

Originally Posted by Michael Jordan
    I failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
    Just play.
    Have fun.
    Enjoy the game.

Banned Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Users Country Flag

In the game: # [Leiker.

I've been playing four years mu online 100x infinity and all this time I liked it and I would like to help more people I'm online every day.

Have the opportunity to help the community.

With a lot of respect.
    Leiker.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leiker For This Useful Post:

Carlos
    Level completed: 48%,
    Points required for next Level: 104
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassCreated Blog entryTagger Second ClassYour first Group
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Users Country Flag

In game name: Dialga

Im playing since 2011 i joined forum at 2012 , this is the first server i've played i know theres alot of helpfull gm's i just want a chance to prove my best im too knowleged here/very active ingame the only way that i cant stop playing is when my pc get broken xD.. im an experienced player, my english is not good at all but is understable.. i learned english here in 100x atleast the most important thing is a player can do!

P.S i if get this possition i will be not inactive like others xd.
    Last edited by Diagla; 11-15-2015 at 05:24 AM.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dialga For This Useful Post:

The LAW!
    Level completed: 12%,
    Points required for next Level: 177
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 177
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    Social1000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Users Country Flag

In game name : DorianGray

Well ,I start my first application ,today ,I decided to apply because I can handle this business. I am here since the beginning of 2010 ... a lot of years than , I have been through many generations here in infinitymu x100 both good and bad and I also got bann for breaking the rules for verbal insults ( I admit that) ,but i had change that thing untill today. As I remeber I started here by lvling and finishing with a Veteran tag & still playing like a PVP player and a Donnator , and also I'm well known by the community ,especially ingame . I don't need ancient donnated set in case you will accept me ,because I got enough donnated sets.
    The thing is that I want to host events for the people online and also I would like to improve the way of donnating for this community by bringing in friends ,new people & my old-folks which can help this community with donnation as I think. Well I can stay online very much ,between 12-18h/day in some cases I can stay 24/7 if it's necessary. I speak very good english & romanian ,and now I take lessons for spanish and polish language.
    My job in real life is assistant manager in U.K. Factory ,but for the moment I'm useless in a wheel chair & walking stick ,so that give's me lot's of time to be ingame. (medical holiday during 1 year to 3 years)
    I know I got a bunch of haters who probably wont vote me or like me ,but hey haters gonna hate ,cuz some of them dont like the way pvp is . So here I amtalking seriously ,for this business. Well I still remember the good and the bad like the present and the good old days , but the ideea is that I want to have this opportunity, to help this community.

Thank you & that's all for the moment.

Regards,
    DorianGray

"Be always calm and think twice before any act."

Donation email:

24/7 support email:

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Doru For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveTagger Second ClassRecommendation First Class1 year registered
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,607 Times in 694 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Users Country Flag

You should try to help more players and get along with them better because you have quitr a specific temper. In order to be a GM you have to be very patient and in general not have personal problems with other players. I suggest you help/assist in forum/game and achieve support tag first of course with good behaviour towards other infinitians and then u could re-post this app.

Other signatures: [
    ] [
    ] [
    ] [
    ] [
    ] [
    ] [
    ] [
    ] [
    ] [
    ] [
    ] [
    ] [
    ] [

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andromeda For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 76%,
    Points required for next Level: 37
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Users Country Flag

Character Name: Tom!

Well, I'm always online and ready to help anyone even if Im in VIP I usually go to server 1 to help people in need. I have great ideas for events, in the past I've hosted mini events on my own and I think I can do it better when I'm a part of the TEAM. And I got tons of ideas and suggestions to improve the infinity playing experience.. I hope I can do more for our nice community.. If you wanna know more about my application please revisit: http://forums.infinitymuonline.com/s...pplication-Tom

Thank you, I would really appreciative it if I would get the chance to be a part of the staff team and get to have the chance to show my quality.
    Last edited by Tommy; 07-12-2016 at 10:21 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information