Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    [A]ngel - Heaven's GM

Level completed: 65%,
    Points required for next Level: 71
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 71
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesRecommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Users Country Flag

Character Name: [A]ngel

Special Features:

*Over 4 years playing InfinityMu.
    *Endowed with many skills and qualities.
    *Many people know me by helping others.
    *Active in Game everyday (4-8 per day).
    * Im Always Active at Forum.

I would belong to the staff team, so i give my help to those who need them, help the Hispanic Community is a big part of our online users but today are highly rejected, I hope that take into consideration my proposition, and will prove to you I am worth it.

PS:I not do this for any common interest like others, I'll do for our community

Thanks.
    Last edited by [A]ngel; 07-10-2016 at 03:40 PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Legend
    Level completed: 10%,
    Points required for next Level: 180
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 180
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Users Country Flag

Character name: [F]ernando
    I've been playing the game since 2010, I would like to improve the server making events everyday, helping people, make them join our forum which is really important, I know a lot about the game and I'm learning more everyday, also that I'm able to talk in English without translations haha. And I can talk with Latin people too, we need another GM who can help them. Because right now, we do not have any GM who speaks spanish. And at the end, make them vote so they can make the server well-known and they'll invite friends to join us, so they can donate to improve the server.
    I hope you take me in consideration, I will prove to you that I'm worth it.
    Thanks

Support Email (24/7):

Donation Email:

Remember to contact us for any issue or doubts you could present, we don't bite!

Administrator Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First Class1 year registeredTagger First Class10000 Experience Points
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,702 Times in 1,372 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Users Country Flag

The offer is still up!

Welcome to InfinityMU 100x Edition!
    24/7 Support Email:

Vote every 12 hours to make your home server No.1

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RESiSTANT For This Useful Post:

Every day is good
    Level completed: 92%,
    Points required for next Level: 12
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 12
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Social1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

In game name: LeikerBM
    and in forum name: BlackMist

First let me say that 7 years playing infinitymu100x and saw many things both good and bad.I did some nonsense years ago but time has passed and everything has changed.I play online every day, I play every day sometimes between 4 to 7 hours.I'm studying to be an oil engineer and I'm slowly learning.I play in this community because I like and I made good friendships.I would like to get into the staff to help people and I want to stay as much in the game and I am willing to do events every day.So I would like to have the opportunity to help this community.This is in your hands if you welcome me as your new teammate InfinityMu100x.
    And the missing years to be in this community
    Thanks

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Leiker145 For This Useful Post:

[A]ngel - Heaven's GM

Level completed: 65%,
    Points required for next Level: 71
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 71
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesRecommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Users Country Flag

IGN: [A]ngel
    IFN: #Angel

Well, i'll do my 2nd attempt

I've playing here since 2012, i learned many things about this server and make fun in it.

I have some skills that can be helpful to our server and forum community, i dont want to write here about that, because i prefer to show it before talk, just give a opportunity and i'll do all my best.

Thanks!

Police
    Level completed: 0%,
    Points required for next Level: 0
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranYour first GroupTagger First ClassRecommendation First Class
    Awards:
    Posting Award

Thanks
    Thanked 2,035 Times in 1,230 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Users Country Flag

@ #Angel you was demoted from supporter for a reason and you must to show us that you help all people not only people from your alliance. Your language in CB or in CS thread it is not very appreciated for this job
    Welcome to InfinityMU 100x Edition!
    Vote every 12 hours
    Donation email:

24/7 support email:

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Alin For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 45%,
    Points required for next Level: 276
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 276
    Overall activity: 39.0%
    Overall activity: 39.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupOverdriveTagger First ClassRecommendation First Class
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Users Country Flag

In game name: SandzaBM
    and in forum name: Sandza

Well, most of u know me in here.. Been in this server since forever, as i remember 1 of ancient ones (i think 100x was 3 months old when i joined).. since that have been playing in this server last year had life break from mu(had just no time) now iw been playing for 2 weeks or so. I have been once a GM as well most of u ofc already know it so i know what to do.. Events daily are no problem, when i was GM i were doing Daily events.. What about the Ubers - dont care about em i have all i need..

Some of u might question, do i still know mu..? Well yes i do u cant forget it so easy specially when u have played 1 server for ages.. Same as before when i first time did become GM im doing this for community.. And as i see the GM team need some fresh blood and bit activity and i can do that..

P.s. Ty for reading..

Sandza.

Signature made by

BDG

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandza For This Useful Post:

55% Chance Rate
    Level completed: 82%,
    Points required for next Level: 9
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 9
    Overall activity: 72.0%
    Overall activity: 72.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive7 days registered250 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Users Country Flag

In Game Name:Kritikal

Hello to all my name is John Clemente, Age of 22. First of all i know that all of you dont know who am i, Because im just new to the community. But several people who play in InfinityMu 9999x know me. Why do i want to join Event Master team? Because for me its not always about helping others, But seeing and making people happy,excited,determined for the events. It make's my soul explode in joy. And if i given a chance to be part of the event master team. I'll show my potential to the community and give all my best to make the community alive and better. I've making Signature's and Avatar's for different forum's. Because its how i can show my contribution in the community like in here. And make my co-players happy using my art(P.S my work is not that good tho.), I wanted to experience new things and still make people happy. And i think being a Event Master is the perfect job for me. And i hope i can get the chance to show myself and share my eagerness not just to help others but to bring joy to them. Also i want to help the staff's. I know that being a staff is too much work. And i'm inspired to their hardwork and dedicate to the server. I want to be just like you guys. so if i be a event master i'll do my best to ease there job making events in servers. And I hope i can work with you guys and make community better and alive.

All my Honor and Respect to the InfinityMu Staffs.
    Best Regards,
    Kritikal
    Last edited by Kritikal; 02-18-2017 at 03:49 PM.

"From Kritikal's Collection"

Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde
    No great artist ever sees things as they really are. If he did, he would cease to be an artist.

Level completed: 59%,
    Points required for next Level: 166
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 166
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Users Country Flag

Aloha! I'm submitting a letter to express my strong desire to be considered for the position of Event master.
    I fully believe I'm qualified to fill the position and make great contributions to encourage the growth of the server.

Personal Information
    Name: Kenji J. Saises
    Nickname: Kenj / Ken/ Kong
    Nationality: Filipino
    Language: English, Tagalog, Bisaya, Waray-waray.
    In-game name: Kendall*
    Forum name: Kendall

Interest and Hobbies
    -Sleeping
    -Eating all day
    -Drinking all night with the gangs
    -I do love music
    -Playing iMU all day

Any experience handling positions? To other servers
    Yes. I'm currently EM on our sister server InsaniaMU. So I'm pretty confident that I can handle this position.

Reason why I apply this position?
    I just want to help you guys to make some events specially from my time zone.

Expectations when I become an Event Master
    - Active both in-game/forum. (well as you can see I am very active)
    - Awesome Events
    - Socialize fellas here forum/in-game
    - Trading opinions from the staff

Best Regards,
    Kendall
    Last edited by Kendall; 02-19-2017 at 08:49 AM.

Originally Posted by Tupac Shakur
    Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real
    Donation email:

24/7 support email:

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kendall For This Useful Post:

Draconite Hunter
    Level completed: 72%,
    Points required for next Level: 43
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsSocial
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)