Thanked 1,193 Times in 547 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Users Country Flag

I understand, with more time you defend, more points you get, this sounds interesting, still no more glory to 3 members alliance winning a siege without killers, sad. On the other hand will help avoid last minute siege indeed. But the kills should be decreased as proposed lastly by resistant (3 for ally gm, 1 for regular kills) >> Which can still be abused and that's why I strongly disagree with kills affecting siege result:

-I can log 5 accounts for example, one in my main guild and 4 AFKs in other registered alliance feeding my alliance (EASILY EXPLOITED).
    -Requiring ally gm always connected ****s, ally gm can be a skilled player that switch to damager or support once a seal is made to help defend >> points should increase even in the absence of ally gm. (this alters player switching mechanics).
    -Acknowledging the good idea behind points every 2 seconds: You can get up to 3600 only by defending an entire switch (without considering kills in the equation, SO, if 2 allies battling and you have already defending for 1 hour and 1 minute, this will make you most likely the winner, if this happens and i am the enemy, I would leave after this happened, so, I do believe this system is not useful (neither was the previous one due to last min seal in 2 alliances siege, but was PERFECT in 3 alliances siege).

Basically IMO, I wouldnt play this kind of siege.

Regards,
    Vendetta
    "If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still
    each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these
    ideas, then each of us will have two ideas."
    Bernard Shaw

Council Proud Member

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vendetta For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 41%,
    Points required for next Level: 59
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 59
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsSocial

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
    I understand, with more time you defend, more points you get, this sounds interesting, still no more glory to 3 members alliance winning a siege without killers, sad. On the other hand will help avoid last minute siege indeed. But the kills should be decreased as proposed lastly by resistant (3 for ally gm, 1 for regular kills) >> Which can still be abused and that's why I strongly disagree with kills affecting siege result:

-I can log 5 accounts for example, one in my main guild and 4 AFKs in other registered alliance feeding my alliance (EASILY EXPLOITED).
    -Requiring ally gm always connected ****s, ally gm can be a skilled player that switch to damager or support once a seal is made to help defend >> points should increase even in the absence of ally gm. (this alters player switching mechanics).
    -Acknowledging the good idea behind points every 2 seconds: You can get up to 3600 only by defending an entire switch (without considering kills in the equation, SO, if 2 allies battling and you have already defending for 1 hour and 1 minute, this will make you most likely the winner, if this happens and i am the enemy, I would leave after this happened, so, I do believe this system is not useful (neither was the previous one due to last min seal in 2 alliances siege, but was PERFECT in 3 alliances siege).

Regards,
    Vendetta
    I agree

Draconite Hunter

Level completed: 30%,
    Points required for next Level: 140
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 140
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registeredRecommendation First Class
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Users Country Flag

Which can still be abused and that's why I strongly disagree with kills affecting siege result:

If you will read, it only applies to crown room in which there will be a GM watching every single time. Also, it's the opposing alliance problem that they have your character in their guild.

I do not agree with this. Everyone has their own role in the game. If you'll be leading the alliance so be it, find your good battle master to do the killing for you, or if you want, quit being a leader and be a damager instead.

-Acknowledging the good idea behind points every 2 seconds: You can get up to 3600 only by defending an entire switch (without considering kills in the equation, SO, if 2 allies battling and you have already defending for 1 hour and 1 minute, this will make you most likely the winner, if this happens and i am the enemy, I would leave after this happened
    I agree with you this time but why would you come late during a siege, therefore you cannot seal resulting to more points to the opposing team.
    The only thing I suggest is to lower the GM kill from 15 to 10, and player from 5 to 3.
    I also suggest to give points to attackers when there GM is online perhaps 1 point every 6 sec so that they will still be given a chance and don't be discouraged.

Just sharing my thoughts

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leez For This Useful Post:

One and the OnlY

Level completed: 35%,
    Points required for next Level: 654
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 654
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,655 Times in 984 Posts
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Users Country Flag

I know that for same ancient fossils like us can be kinda hard to accept a changes in the game ... after all not every old players are still active ( same just came for like 1 CS per month in the best scenario and it is really confusing about them), BUT

- Kill points per player are useful because you can fight al most till the end - this way you do not need 1801 points to win a CS ... will need a lot more. For this who didnt get it - more you kill.. the more max points can be won per CS increase

- Points system its better for CS because now does not matter how many guilds/alliances are there - will be battle from the first second of CS till the very end ( not like in the past for last 30 min )

- Getting 15 points for killing alliance guild master ... well everyone play like they do not know that this is maybe only char in CS who have all buffs+AGs+tank stats

- About collecting points only when guild master its online - was going to explain about different chars role during CS, about different positions and things that they are supposed to do, but will keep it short --- It is normal to get points after the LEAD Guild Master it is online

Also who said that 3 players can not win in CS anyone ... all they need to do is to seal and defend like in the past

Great people do not apologise for their mistakes - they fix them !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Mashka
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    If you think this is a joke. this is not true.

Donation email:

24/7 support email:

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TrezaN For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 3%,
    Points required for next Level: 146
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 146
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Social1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Users Country Flag

the best updated now i want see people enter in last min and try to seal and win......thk Sir RESISTANT....
    and the players who always enter the end of the CS to try to seal please stop crying.

Administrator Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First Class1 year registeredTagger First Class10000 Experience Points
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,690 Times in 1,369 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Users Country Flag

Guys how do you imagine your guild would successfully seal if your Guild Master is offline? Your comments and opinions makes no logic.
    Vendetta, of course you won’t understand it since you don’t play for years already and you are always used to win CS in last minute. That’s why your guild was winning for the whole time of our server existence. Lucky seals in last min will not work for you anymore even if you plan to play and that's how it should be for ever guild.

The case with disliking New CS is clear: Who ever don’t like the full two hours battle with points system is because they are scared of. the real challenge. The most dominating guild shall win but not last min seal.

How you will afk with 5 accounts in CS room? Points count only in CS room and besides anyone caught making fake kills in crown room then GMs will be blocking all abusers.

-Acknowledging the good idea behind points every 2 seconds: You can get up to 3600 only by defending an entire switch (without considering kills in the equation, SO, if 2 allies battling and you have already defending for 1 hour and 1 minute
    Who said just 1 guild will be defending? If there's no other guilds capable to fight then CS shouldn't happen at all because the fact Castle Siege should have more action and full time pressure in my opinion. That's why I've made this update possible. MU is old game but still good game and with little brainstorming we will be more successful and keeping this server online for much more years. If we don't make new updates then we will not be attracing any new players in InfinityMu. CS never been so fun and attracting event since our update! Players should take in consideration that this is PVP event and should be working way way more realistic than just last mins seals. For an 2-hour event it's pretty useless to stay AFK 2 hours and defend the Castle in 5 last minutes just to win the castle. If we gonna play then lets play and don't find lame excuses. I know that every new thing is uncomfortable at first seek.

Taste it first and then judge and say opinions.
    You have been playing since 2015?

Peace

Welcome to InfinityMU 100x Edition!
    24/7 Support Email:

Vote every 12 hours to make your home server No.1

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RESiSTANT For This Useful Post:

♕BADASS♕
    Level completed: 97%,
    Points required for next Level: 6
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran

Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Users Country Flag

nc update indeed

Level completed: 74%,
    Points required for next Level: 26
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Overall activity: 57.0%
    Overall activity: 57.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album pictures3 months registeredYour first Group1000 Experience Points
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Users Country Flag

indeed its the best update For CS

well said, im agree with tha
    Last edited by Alin; 04-29-2018 at 12:08 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information