Reports Discussions Guides Events Chat

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Administrator Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First Class1 year registeredTagger First Class10000 Experience Points
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,690 Times in 1,369 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Users Country Flag

Default [Game Update] PVP Formula's Updated

Hello friends,

Today, the PVP system between few classes has been updated with an better formula for balance. However it is expected to be slightly different from previous gameplay. A lot better I can say. But still if you have any doubts or problems just post in forum or mail us

For example SM will not be any longer the domination class in the game. At least slightly balanced vs other Classes. But still strong as ... x) hulk However it really depends on every opponent because every player is unique even if equipments matching among fellow infinitian members.

So... we expect some better experience from today in terms of PVP between all classes. This change is only affecting our PVP-Server 1.

Thanks for your attention
    Have a good night/day and enjoy your game

Since we have our own custom balance system between all classes, here's the listing of all reviewed and re-balanced classes:

BK vs BK has been updated for a bit longer fight than the usual 1 combo fight, damage is reduced between BK vs BK so that would allow them to have better and longer fight in order to show who's the best rather than the fast 1 combo kills.
    BK vs SM has been updated for a bit fair fight for the BK because he couldn't manage to kill SM at all and in most situations the fight ends in favor of the SM, but that's the end of domination role for the SM ingame. Now things are better for the BK but still SM is not left behind!
    SM vs SM dmg formula has been updated so the fight last for longer than the usual 1 to 5 sec fight. It's way more fun now because fight can last even minute if both players use their potions fast.
    SM vs BK, dmg formula been updated and SM no longer executes such overpowered damage to BK.
    SM vs ELF, dmg formula been updated and SM no longer executes such overpowered damage to ELF.
    SM vs DL, dmg formula been updated and SM no longer executes such overpowered damage to DL.
    ELF vs ELF dmg formula has been updated for a bit longer fight than the usual few secs fight.
    ELF vs DL, dmg formula been updated and SM no longer executes such overpowered damage to DL.
    DL vs DL is no slight better PVP experience and not boring as been before! Not in need to remove any parts of your equipment when fighting 1vs1 (DLvsDL) because the dmg is lightly increased between DL vs DL opponents.
    DL vs SM, damage has been improved for the DL in order to have better chances against SM.

For any feedbacks please reply in this topic.
    Please be reminded to note your equipment, stats and say your opinion about the changes made to the PVP system.
    Please be also reminded that PVP system changed, and SD parts are working for both BK and SM in a different way. For example you can play with 2 parts SD on your BK now in order to kill way more faster with combos your SM opponent for example.
    SM should be more defensive from now on and becareful in the fight vs BK & DL. I personally recommend to use 4 SD parts (max) (Armor, Gloves, Pants and Boots) and 2 DDR parts (Helm and Shield for example) because SD and DDR goes well in pairs.

Thank You,
    The InfinityMU 100x Edition Team

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome to InfinityMU 100x Edition!
    24/7 Support Email:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vote every 12 hours to make your home server No.1

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RESiSTANT For This Useful Post:

BlueHero
    Level completed: 80%,
    Points required for next Level: 10
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 10
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Users Country Flag

My personal opinion is that sm shouldn't have been nerfed that much.Especially,the ''SM vs DL''..

Administrator Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First Class1 year registeredTagger First Class10000 Experience Points
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,690 Times in 1,369 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHero View Post
    My personal opinion is that sm shouldn't have been nerfed that much.Especially,the ''SM vs DL''..
    We can play together and correct it. Tell me your ingame name that you are mostly using and I will contact you ingame.

Welcome to InfinityMU 100x Edition!
    24/7 Support Email:

Vote every 12 hours to make your home server No.1

Event Masters

Level completed: 24%,
    Points required for next Level: 114
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 114
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registeredSocial1000 Experience Points
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Users Country Flag

I hate to repeat myself again but Blue is right..after all that was and I mean that SM was always an easy taget for all the rest of chars now he's inexistent in this server. We had an PVP event hosted by TrezaN, me and Blue were left to fight VS XYRON..we didnt made it (my damage was like I was playing IN CS on server 5).. Anyway, after all it was now it's useless to play SM. Use my account test whatever you want and maybe u'll figure it out why I am saying all this. Yea u made other chars more stronger but what about us that we love to play SM?

Level completed: 86%,
    Points required for next Level: 7
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AIbert View Post
    I hate to repeat myself again but Blue is right..after all that was and I mean that SM was always an easy taget for all the rest of chars now he's inexistent in this server. We had an PVP event hosted by TrezaN, me and Blue were left to fight VS XYRON..we didnt made it (my damage was like I was playing IN CS on server 5).. Anyway, after all it was now it's useless to play SM. Use my account test whatever you want and maybe u'll figure it out why I am saying all this. Yea u made other chars more stronger but what about us that we love to play SM?
    i agree with blue and albert because i was there too blue albert and fought againts xyron im trying to kill xyron with aG pots but i think its no use so i change my cursor to blue and suddenly xyron killed me with 1 combos, like albert and i hiting xyron and blue hitting me and useless , even BK vs DL , bk have no chance, i knew you tried it with xyron ^_^

One and the OnlY

Level completed: 32%,
    Points required for next Level: 681
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 681
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,652 Times in 983 Posts
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Users Country Flag

I would like to mention that all test was made with 60 res chars, 1 000 level, full tier 2 uber sets,rings,pendnat,wings and most important we used only AG pots ...

Also little add to the update :

Albatross bow OP - balanced .. for more enjoyable PvP with a Elf
    Scavenger boss - HP and defense increased .. for more then 1 min hunt

Once again please test and tell us your feedback - by that I mean to tell us "Yes I tested SM PvP vs DL - my char is **** my set is ****, I also used AG pots and DL was able to kill me with a single hit" or samething like that ... not I hate it - remake it xD

P.S - The event you all talk about was like 2 days before the update ... so have nothing to do with it ^^
    Last edited by TrezaN; 11-20-2018 at 11:21 AM.

Great people do not apologise for their mistakes - they fix them !

Originally Posted by Mashka
    If you think this is a joke. this is not true.

Donation email:

24/7 support email:

Event Masters

Level completed: 51%,
    Points required for next Level: 49
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Users Country Flag

Post Great

Guys u really did a great job and am speaking objectively not as bk...that update gives much more suspense on pvp...SM who have problems with this..it is why they cant accept that at last system they were OP, only tanks MAYBE could won them.. about SM vs SM fight thats the real pvp not the "attack 1st i win"...so brothers enjoy the new perfection of this system and have fun

Event Masters

Level completed: 24%,
    Points required for next Level: 114
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 114
    Achievements:
    3 months registeredSocial1000 Experience Points
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Users Country Flag

That damn event was just in the day when changes were made so what r we talking about??
    You always tell me ..yes we have tested we have made that and that..idk how r u doing those test and i dont care either I only see the true side after u make changes, after an ass licker knows how to cry to resist that he cant make it to be the strongest on this server!

One and the OnlY

Level completed: 32%,
    Points required for next Level: 681
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 681
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,652 Times in 983 Posts
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bolzano View Post
    Guys u really did a great job and am speaking objectively not as bk...that update gives much more suspense on pvp...SM who have problems with this..it is why they cant accept that at last system they were OP, only tanks MAYBE could won them.. about SM vs SM fight thats the real pvp not the "attack 1st i win"...so brothers enjoy the new perfection of this system and have fun
    Tnc for your feedback! Sadly we run out time ... we all had to get few hours of sleep before work, but DL tanks and rest stats/sets/weapons that are not supposed to be strong will be balanced as soon is posible ^^

Great people do not apologise for their mistakes - they fix them !

Originally Posted by Mashka
    If you think this is a joke. this is not true.

Donation email:

24/7 support email:

Level completed: 18%,
    Points required for next Level: 124
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 124
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Users Country Flag

I'm sure this is made for the benefit of all or most, however, I would like to suggest that we decrease or remove cooldown of teleport of the Wizard class to compensate for the tweak, since it is an asset and a special skill of the class. If this is abused in CS how about put cooldown just on CS if possible? But in PvP it's very important as it is used to recover health while in a duel.
    Last edited by Tommy; 11-20-2018 at 05:21 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tommy For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information